Turnout Boots for Mud Fever Prevention
A breathable turnout boot for mud fever prevention, designed to keep horses’ legs dry and mud free.
- Shaped to fit over the fetlock, hoof & heel
- Completely covers the coronet band
- Breathable, soft & comfortable
- Made from perforated neoprene
- With 4-way stretch to fit like a second skin
- Easy to wash, quick to dry
- Can be worn on front or hind legs as required
- Handy grip tabs for easy removal
- Supplied in pairs
The Close Contact Chaps work best when there is a snug fit to your horse’s leg. Because of this, you may find you need to buy a smaller size than your horse would ordinarily wear.